Wednesday, June 10, 2009

AND NOW, SEVERAL WORDS FROM OUR SPONSORS....=D

I've moved to Demand Management, yes, but I just wanted to immortalize the last TVCs I did before I made the big jump!

Cousin Tiririt and V had a funny story about my niece GB. Upon turning a corner on the way to Eduardo's (code name for our family's ancestral home), they passed by a street vendor selling pineapples. All of a sudden, GB broke into song, singing at the top of her voice: "SA DEL MONTE PINE-A-POOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL............!!!" Hahaha! The Guardian TVC was produced in collaboration with the Kapuso Network. =D

Before I moved on, we also managed to launch our first entry into the snacking category. Junk the Junk! Now, there's a Fit 'N Right you can snack on! =) BTW, Rose also collaborated with Havoc to develop an online game that is currently lodged somewhere in Friendster and Facebook. Play it! But not during office hours, because I've been told it's quite addicting and fun. =D

Finally, my last TVC. Ang birthday na espesyal, di kailangang mahal! =) Check out the recipe on the label itself. I'm especially happy to have this as my last because it is one of the most heartwarming TVCs I've done in a while. May kurot sa puso. Sana magkaroon din ng impact sa benta. Haha! =D

So there. Sayonara, Marketing! (Whether for now or for good remains to be seen. =D) Thanks to all my bosses whom I've learned much from, all my subordinates who I hope to have taught much (hopefully, much more that I terrorized, haha), and to all my agencies for all the great and fun collaborations (never mind the occasional headaches and heartaches).

'Twas a great, GREAT ride! =D

5 comments:

Harming said...

"Finally, my last TVC. Ang birthday na espesyal, di kailangang mahal! =)"

Hahahahaha! SO, sagot mo ang bday cake (at lahat ng explanation!) sa bday ni Patita?! Hahahahaha!

BTW, don't forget... you learn from your subordinates too. :-) After all, I learn a lot from Dada! Hahahahaha!

roy inciong said...

OMG!!!!

kris said...

Who can replace EGM?!?! haha! wish u all the best in your new position!

toyang&tweety said...

HAHA! Roy! OMG ka dyan. Haha. Yes, the impossible has finally happened. =D

LEE! EMA na ako. Haha. Nag-correct pa. And yes, salamat sa wish at isang malaking good luck ang kailangan ko para sa bagong posisyon ko. Haha! =D

TOYANG & TWEETY said...

HARMING!!! Hahaha! Basta ba IKAW ang gagawa ng cake. Kase ikaw yung mom. =D