Saturday, March 21, 2009

AH, SALVATION! =D

I've been trying to rid myself of this darn addiction to all things Marty (haha, see previous post), and finally, FINALLY (!) found the solution. Now before I get accused of shameless plugging, let me own up in advance and admit that this IS partially shameless plugging. Haha! Still, it's plugging that is close not just to my brand management heart, but also to my 30+ year old stomach. YEY! =D

Now, there's a FIT 'N RIGHT I can snack on! Haha. Brand copy, but true. New FIT 'N RIGHT Fruit Snacks may just save me. =) With fat-burning L-Carnitine. Low calorie. Zero fat. No sugar added. WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! 'D


We've been working on the fruit snacks fine-tunes for almost a year (well, actually....it's Alvin with the rest of the Business Team who's been working mostly on it for almost a year, haha--congratulations, guys!!! =D).

Not only does it now come with a spork (for added convenience) & lid (for better packaging integrity), it now comes in three new flavors: Pineapple, Mixed Fruit and Pine-Orange. I actually like the pine-orange variant best. =)


Now available in major supermarkets and 24-hour convenience stores. (In supermarkets, look for it in the canned fruit aisle or in the FNR mass displays. We're still working on having it placed in the areas with major consumer traffic. =D)

New FIT 'N RIGHT Fruit Snacks. Snack to burn. ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kelan pipeline nyan sa middle east? haha