Friday, December 7, 2007

I'M A FAN!!! / DECEMBER 5,2007

I've been belatedly fascinated with You Tube. 'Am especially thrilled that its use apparent goes far beyond me scouring for past episodes of Marimar that I missed because of the late nights at work. Haha! I came across this and found myself crying like a fool in our dimly-lit sala. Haha. Now I've always rooted for the underdog. I especially love it when they win! This is Paul Potts on Britain's Got Talent. Yes. I am now officially a fan. =D

P.S. - Now why do I get the feeling you'd be crying too after you see this? =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ay naku! me, i was a victim.. i cried too.. :-)

you should search for the little girl who joined way back... sobrang cute!

see u soon....:-)

Anonymous said...

HAHA! 'Told you so. =)

I saw that na! Yung little girl who sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"? =D

I love Paul Potts!!!