Thursday, June 28, 2007

MAIDEN ISSUE

'Thought I'd create a new blog site and keep my friendster blog solely for voicing out my current thoughts, streams and dreams. I thought my adventures deserved a site of their own--be it about a serendipitous discovery of some hole-in-the-wall divine eatery or about stumbling upon a new past time or about finally making that trip to some place I've always wanted to go to.

Welcome to the maiden issue of The Adventures of Toyang & Tweety!

MISSION: to chronicle the adventures (and mis-adventures) of a 30-something daughter, niece, sister, friend and wife as she satisfies her wanderlust and her never-ending thirst for experiencing something new. After all, heck, it is the only way life ought to be lived! =)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a heck is ur drama? get real!where do u think ur Php8,000 gonna take in the place where u come from? try to go to alaska if you feel hot! if you expect a first class accomodation why not spend more money and live like a royalty !!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Like I said, I did NOT expect five-star accommodations, dear. I am realistic. What I did expect--especially given the hype--are at least CLEAN BED SHEETS. Hokey? I don't think that's too much to ask. =)

To be fair to the entire Legend Chain, I love The Legend Villas along Pioneer. Reasonable price. AND CLEAN.

I was not complaining about the heat. I was simply describing the experience.

Now, who the heck are you?!

Anonymous said...

And if I remember correctly, I was actually laughing about the experience! Where the heck is the drama?